Services offered by CTIA are summarised below:
- Training Needs Analysis
- Short courses
- Courses customised for the particular business
- Intensive training programs delivered in the worksite
- Recognition for the skills your staff have already acquired (RPL).
- Service Audits and Mystery Shopper Reports
- Management, Supervisory and Staff Training
- Provision of Contract Training Managers and in-house training officers.
- CTIA is an award-winning institution with a reputation for delivering quality educational and practical training programs for individuals, businesses, private and state schools and colleges and government bodies.
- Building on a strong partnership with industry, CTIA has proved the relevance of its training for a workforce that must be able to compete in a global marketplace.
- CTIA can negotiate and develop training programs that are specific to a workplace or industry. We can meet the needs of individuals or organisations – we take care of your training so that you can meet your business and organisation goals.
- CTIA is a leading provider of Nationally recognised vocational education and training. The Institute has a reputation for industry responsiveness, quality services and accessibility.
Our programs can be delivered in the classroom or at the workplace, with qualifications that will be recognised internationally.
Training suited to your individual needs can be customised and is completely flexible in delivery.
CTIA has experienced training and development consultants, who are skilled industry experts and will:
- work with employers to analyse their training needs
- devise a training program that meets those needs as well as meeting current industry standards
- assess the workplace skills already available in the organisation
Each organisation will require a different solution to its training needs and CTIA has the expertise to customise the program to provide optimum results.
Our Training Consultants
Our dynamic and dedicated training consultants are backed by the expertise, experience and resources of CTIA.
A training and development consultant is an educational specialist with expertise in the planning, development and implementation of training programs for your workplace.
Whether the training program that’s right for your organisation is for one day, a number of weeks, or involves regular attendance throughout the year, our consultants can coordinate all aspects of your organisation’s training.
We can assist you with
- Government funding
- identification of training needs
- design and development of training programs and resources
- training plans and record keeping
- delivery of training
- recognition of prior learning or experience
- Hayman Island Resort – The leading hotels of the world
- Sydney 2000 Olympic Games
- Sydney SuperDome
- Sydney Olympic Park ( Restaurant Village Olympics)
- Sydney International Aquatic Centre (Olympics)
- Brisbane Cricket Ground (Olympic Soccer Venue)
- Sydney Football Stadium (Olympics)
- Sydney Cricket ground (Olympics)
- Burger King (Hungry Jacks)
- Watermark Hotels
- Gold Coast International Hotel
- Government – Australian Apprenticeships & Traineeships.
- Various Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants and Hospitality, Travel & Tourism venues.