SIT20322 – Certificate II in Hospitality (VETiS)
- This nationally recognised SIT20322 – Certificate II in Hospitality (Release 1) program is funded by the Queensland Government through the VET investment budget.
- CTIA are able to manage all your Hospitality programs delivered at school through a blended delivery model including on-line, face to face or a combination of both.
- The program requires students to access 12 industry service shifts in a suitable hospitality environment. CTIA can assist students with this through our extensive network of industry partners.
- 6-12 months depending on the delivery mode chosen. CTIA will work with you to meet your schools specific needs.
- CTIA will deliver this at your school at a time that is suitable for all parties. Minimum class size, 20 students.
- Flexible delivery options to meet your schools specific curriculum requirements.
- Practical workshops to consolidate training including coffee essentials, food and Beverage operations and preparation of non-alcoholic beverages.
- This qualification is funded by the VET investment budget for eligible students. This funding covers all costs associated with course delivery including resources and consumables.
6-12 months depending on delivery mode chosen.